Friday, December 20, 2013

Birthday Survey - 4 Years Old

So last year I did a survey on Lennon of her favorite things when she turned 3.  I aim to keep this up until she's 18... if she's even talking to me in her teenage years.  I know I'm a bit behind on this years survey (gimme a break, I had an 8 day old by the time her 4th birthday rolled through)... but here you go...

1. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple

2. What is your favorite toy? My Ariel Doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
4. What is your favorite show? 
Jessie

5. What is your favorite thing to wear? 
Dresses

6. What is your favorite animal? 
Bunny

7. What is your favorite song? 
"For The First Time in Forever" from Frozen Soundtrack

8. What is your favorite book? 
How To Be A Baby by Me Your Big Sister

9. Who is your best friend? 
Daddy

10. What is your favorite cereal? 
Raisin Bran & Cheerios

11. What is your favorite drink? 
Pink Milk

12. What is your favorite holiday?
 Easter

13. What do you like to have in bed with you at night? 
Puppy

14. What is your favorite movie?
 Frozen

15. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Anna from Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment